The key points learned in this module were:
1. The steps in the urine and blood collection processes are consistent: athlete selection and notification, reporting to the doping control station, sample provision, sample processing, and sample collection paperwork.
2. Athletes have rights and responsibilities during the sample collection process.
3. You should serve as an athlete representative if requested by the athlete.
4. Minor athletes and athletes with disabilities are encouraged to have an athlete representatives present. Athletes with disabilities may request modifications to the sample collection process.
5. The results management process is a complete and fair process that is necessary to ensure the integrity of clean sport.