The key points learned in this module were:
1. Athletes may be tested at anytime and anywhere during the Period of the Games.
2. Know the prohibited list and all substances and dietary supplements athletes are taking.
3. Know the technical procedures specific to doping control at the Games.
4. Apply for TUEs as far in advance as possible. During the Period of the Games, the organizers of that Major Games are the TUE authority.
5. Use the resources provided by USADA to answer anti-doping related questions during the Period of the Games.