After completing this module, you will be able to:
1. Define the criteria for a substance or method to be included on the Prohibited List.
2. Acknowledge the annual changes and modifications to the Prohibited List.
3. Classify the substances and methods into their correct Prohibited List categories.
4. Explain specified substances and the WADA monitoring program.
5. Understand the differences between in-competition and out-of-competition to evaluate the variables involved with clearance and excretion rates of prohibited substance and medications.
6. Utilize the USADA resources to check the status of medications.