Welcome to Stanford Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Academic Half Day on ADHD assessment, management and treatment
By the end of this self-led online module, learners will be able to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Generate a differential diagnosis for a child with externalizing behavior problems.
- Administer/interpret parent and teacher NICHQ Vanderbilt questionnaires for ADHD diagnosis and for monitoring of ADHD treatment response.
- Identify common conditions that co-occur with ADHD.
- Use the American Academy of Pediatrics ADHD practice guidelines and ADHD toolkit for comprehensive ADHD care.
- Describe the start and monitoring of recommended behavioral and medication tratments for ADHD.
- Assist families in understanding a child’s educational rights and obtaining a school district evaluations.
0% Complete 0/20 Steps
0% Complete 0/8 Steps
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommendations on treatment for Preschool ADHD – Behavioral Therapy
0% Complete 0/11 Steps
Establishing the Diagnosis of ADHD while considering other diagnoses (diagnostic differential) and co-occurring conditions