Welcome to Stanford Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Academic Half Day on ADHD assessment, management and treatment
By the end of this self-led online module, learners will be able to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Generate a differential diagnosis for a child with externalizing behavior problems.
- Administer/interpret parent and teacher NICHQ Vanderbilt questionnaires for ADHD diagnosis and for monitoring of ADHD treatment response.
- Identify common conditions that co-occur with ADHD.
- Use the American Academy of Pediatrics ADHD practice guidelines and ADHD toolkit for comprehensive ADHD care.
- Describe the start and monitoring of recommended behavioral and medication tratments for ADHD.
- Assist families in understanding a child’s educational rights and obtaining a school district evaluations.