The Stanford Center for Continuing Medical Education (CME) is pleased to provide continuing education credit for this activity.
How to claim your credit and receive your credit transcript/certificate:
- Visit the MYCME course page at https://stanford.cloud-cme.com/course/courseoverview?P=13&EID=40309 or click HERE.
- Sign in using your email and password, or create a new account on Stanford Center for Continuing Medical Education (CME).
If you previously participated in a CME activity accredited by Stanford but do not know your password, please enter your email address and click on the ‘Forget Your Password’ button. Your password will be emailed to you.
- If you haven’t already, complete the nongraded Pre-Test.
- Select the Post-Test button and complete. The Post-Test requires a 75% passing score with unlimited attempts for successful completion.
- Take the CME Evaluation. Credit will be recorded to your credit transcript and a certificate will be emailed.
you for your participation.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CME
Stanford Center for Continuing Medical Education